Wednesday 1 February 2017

backlog

I've got a massive backlog of games. Among it are seven unbeaten and mostly unplayed Legend of Zelda games. I currently can't play any of my Wii and Wii VC games because of no working wiimote. And I can't play any steam games because I'm saving up for a new laptop. I'm currently playing three Picross games, e5, e6 and e7. It's nice to take a break from RPGs, I just finished Dragon Quest VII in late January. I can't make my mind up on what RPG to play next. Solatorobo, Suikoden, Final Fantasy VII, Tactics Ogre, Breath of Fire 3, Lunar: Silver Star Harmony (getting near the end), SMT4, Tales of Hearts R... There's also some non-RPGs, the new Phoenix Wright game Kirby Triple Deluxe, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Yakuza 3. Honestly, where will I find the time to play them all?

No comments:

Post a Comment